BGE residential customers enrolled in the PeakRewards program may use Online Access to view and manage their switch and thermostat settings 24/7, from anywhere they have access to the Internet.
Simple, user-friendly tools allow participants to:
- Program or adjust thermostat settings while away from home*. Click here for thermostat scheduling tips.
- Override non-emergency cycling events, up to two times each summer for the A/C program and two times per winter for the Electric Water Heater program.
- View the cycling history for each device installed in your home.
In order to use PeakRewards Online Access, you must be a BGE residential customer and enrolled in PeakRewards.
How does it work?
Access your account in three easy steps!
- Log onto your BGE account: Visit bge.com/myaccount and enter your BGE User ID and Password to sign in. The site will open to the "Manage My Account" tab.
Not registered for a bge.com account? Click here to register now. You must have your BGE account number at the time of enrollment. It may take up to 48 hours for the "PeakRewards" link to be visible for newly registered users.
- Access your PeakRewards account: From the "Manage My Account" tab, you will be able to access your PeakRewards account by clicking on the "PeakRewards" link under the "My Programs" section.
The "My Programs" section will list all BGE programs that you are enrolled in (example: Budget Billing). If you are not enrolled in PeakRewards, PeakRewards will not be listed in the "My Programs" section.
- Access your PeakRewards Device: Once you click on the "PeakRewards," link you will be logged in and will be able to access all of the site features:
- Track Cycling Event Status and History
- Set and Save Thermostat Schedules
- Temporarily Adjust Thermostat Settings
- Change Device Label(s)
- Check Enrollment Status
- Override non-emergency cycling events, up to two times per summer for A/C program customers and two times per winter for Electric Water Heater program customers.
Please note, PeakRewards participants cannot override program participation during an emergency cycling event and the transition out of this event. During an emergency event, and the remainder of the day when this event is called, the following Online Access tools will be temporarily unavailable:
- The "Override" link will be removed
- The "Set Thermostat Schedules" feature will be disabled
- The "Temporarily Adjust Settings" feature will be disabled
PeakRewards Online Access is only compatible with Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher or Firefox 3.6 and higher.
iPhone customers must accept cookies to log into BGE.com and view the Manage My Account link. The default cookie setting on your iPhone is set to "Never" accept cookies. To enable cookies on your device, from the Home screen choose Settings > Safari, then tap "Accept Cookies" and choose "Always". To learn more about accepting cookies, refer to your owner's manual for your iPhone.