BGE residential customers enrolled in the PeakRewards program may use Online Access to view and manage their switch and thermostat settings 24/7, from anywhere they have access to the Internet.
Simple, user-friendly tools allow participants to:
- Program or adjust thermostat settings while away from home*. Click here for thermostat scheduling tips.
- Override non-emergency cycling events.
- View the cycling history for each device installed in your home.
In order to use PeakRewards Online Access, you must be a BGE residential customer and enrolled in PeakRewards.
How does it work?
- Login to your BGE online account: Visit bge.com/myaccount and enter your BGE User ID and Password to sign in.
- The site will open to the “Manage My Account” tab.
- Access your PeakRewards account: From the “Manage My Account” tab, you will be able to access your PeakRewards account by clicking on the “PeakRewards” link under the “My Programs” section.
- Once you click on the “PeakRewards” link, you will be logged in and will be able to access all of the site features:
- Track Cycling Event Status and History
- Set and Save Thermostat Schedules
- Temporarily Adjust Thermostat Settings
- Change Device Label(s)
- Check Enrollment Status
- Override cycling events
- The My Profile tab allows you to update your contact information and preferred bill delivery method. Please click on this tab to make sure your information is up-to-date.
PeakRewards Online Access is only compatible with Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher or Firefox 3.6 and higher.
iPhone customers must accept cookies to log into BGE.com and view the Manage My Account link. The default cookie setting on your iPhone is set to "Never" accept cookies. To enable cookies on your device, from the Home screen choose Settings > Safari, then tap "Accept Cookies" and choose "Always". To learn more about accepting cookies, refer to your owner's manual for your iPhone.